A) KNOWLEDGE: - The student should be able to:
- Understand basics of X-ray production, its uses and hazards.
- Appreciate and diagnose changes in bones - like fractures, infections, tumours and metabolic bone diseases.
- Identify and diagnose various radiological changes in disease conditions of chest and mediastinum, skeletal system, G.I. Tract, Hepatobiliary system and G.U. system.
- Learn about various imaging techniques, including isotopes C.T., Ultrasound, M.R.I. and D.S.A.
B) SKILLS: -At the end of the course the student should be able to:
- Use basic protective techniques during various imaging procedures.
- Interpret common X-ray, radio-diagnostic techniques in various community situations.
- Advise appropriate diagnostic procedures in specialized circumstances to appropriate specialists.
Dr. JAYESH SOLANKI
Email Id :
Dr. Jigna Patel
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org